What are the universal laws? As discussed in the book, Awaken Your Power, the universal laws are nature’s laws of energy that apply to everyone and everything in our existence. These laws apply to us whether we believe in them or are even aware of them. It is in our own best interest to learn to use these laws to our own advantage because they affect our lives every day whether we realize it or not.
So with that being said, I will attempt to give simple explanations to what many consider to be a complicated subject. Here are the universal laws:
- The Law of Oneness: At the most basic level, everything is made up of energy. All energy is connected. It is one. We are one.
- The Law of Vibration: Each different thing (person, place, thought, word, emotion, or thing) has its own energy (vibrational frequency). A vibrational frequency acts like a DNA code that tells energy what to manifest into.
- The Law of Attraction: Like-type energy aligns and attracts itself. Our minds, which are capable of consciously choosing what we think about, are able to use this law to attract people, situations, and events into our lives that support whatever we think about. If we think about something long enough – and in the right way – it will show up in our life.
- The Law of Action: Action that supports our desires is often necessary for us to see our desires manifested into reality.
- The Law of Cause and Effect: The energy you give out through your thoughts, words, and actions will ultimately come back to you in one form or another. This is also known as Karma. ”What goes around comes around.”
- The Law of Compensation: Energy is circular; you get what you give. So give whatever it is that you want to receive.
- The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy: Higher energies, like love and compassion, will always transmute (transform) lower energies, like hate, worry, or fear, in higher energies, or the lower energies will be forced to go away. This means that love conquers all.
- The Law of Relativity: How you think about something determines how that thing affects you. This means if you are unhappy about something you are able to change how you think to change how you feel.
- The Law of Polarity: This law is a way to move from one emotional place to another. Since it is often not possible to instantly move from sadness to happiness, you can instead choose to move one step at a time toward happiness. For example, you can move from sadness, to denial, to anger, to indifference, to hope, to excitement, and finally to happiness. This law allows us to manage our emotions.
- The Law of Rhythm: Life is always looking to restore balance. A balanced life, which avoids extremes, experiences less of nature’s corrections.
- The Law of Gender: Everything in life has two sides. (good vs. evil, white vs. black, hot vs. cold, … etc.) This means that both the good and bad parts of life are necessary for us to have either. But we are the ones who get to choose what we want to attract more of into our lives through our thoughts, words, and actions.
- The Law of Correspondence: This means that since everything is made of the same connected energy everything corresponds to each other. These laws correspond to each other, and every action you make affects you and everyone else in one way or another.
For more info about these laws visit