Recently one of my law of attraction coaching clients, Rajvir Boparai, decided to show her enthusiasm by creating a Vision Board of the things she plans to manifest during her life.
In life coaching, it is known that people learn in different ways. Some people are auditory learners, meaning they learn better by hearing something. Others might be kinesthetic learners, which means they learn better by actually doing whatever it is they are learning. And still others may learn better by seeing things written or in pictures. Rajvir is a visual learner so she decided to make a vision board so she can see her vision every day.
Rajvir gave me permission to share with you her Vision Board. Here it is:
Rajvir explains her Vision Board in her own writing:
*Starting from the top left corner- going down then starting from top again and going down.*
1) Lotto Max- $50M jackpot: everyone would love to win the lotto- me so I can help my family as well as pay my bills and donate to charity.
2) A picture of my brothers and mom. I want to take care of them when I am successful.
3) A map of Vancouver plus 2 images- I want to get a brand new home for my family either in West Vancouver area or the Kitsilano area.
4) Yoga- I would like to learn it.
5) Martial Arts- I would like to learn self-defense as well as become fit and ease my aggression.
6) RBC logo- I would like to be more financially secure and to be smarter when it comes to saving, investing and being independent.
7) An Apple Mac laptop
8) Before/After photos- My dog broke my nose twice and I would like to get it fixed.
9) Swimming- I don’t know how to swim and want to learn so I can save myself and others if need be and be less fearful of the water.
10) Kwantlen University/BCIT- I want to go to school but still am figuring out what I want to do.
11) Teeth- This is just for motivation to have whiter teeth.
12) ICBC – I need to get my license and be a good driver.
13) A yacht- not necessary as a material object but is a fun thing to have.
14) A private jet- so I can take my family and myself all over the world as well as for business trips.
15) First Aid/CPR- Need to learn how to do it properly in order to be a Good Samaritan.
16) Bikini Girls- Motivation to workout and be healthy and get in shape.
17) Needle with gloves- I would like a tattoo.
18) Guy in Black Tux- That is Martyn Lawrence Bullard and I want him to design and oversee construction of my dream home.
19) Lamborghini Aventador in sleek gold.
20) Bugatti Veyron in Black/Green- both luxury items but one would suffice. I don’t need both.
21) Canadian Flag- My home country.
22) Internet URL- I want to create a website but need to figure out on what.
23) A world map- I want to travel.
24) Red Carpet/Hollywood sign- I want to become a good actress and be recognized for my talents and genuine personality rather than fame. I would use my fame to help those in need.
25) A map of USA/Flag- I want to become a US Citizen so I can work there as well maybe live there and visit NY, LA, Miami.
26) Flag of Italy/Spain/Europe Map- I want to visit all of Europe as well I want Martyn to help build my dream home in either Spain or Italy and I want to become a citizen of either country (whichever I choose to reside in).
27) An image of Guardian Angel- provides me inner peace/calm, has never left my side and I believe in the universe.
28) Hospital- I want to build one to ease suffering and provide health care to those in need.
29) School- I want to build one for the uneducated or those who don’t have a chance at education. They are our future.
30) Homeless shelter- I want to build a food shelter for the homeless and provide them with a warm place as well as clothing.
31) Oprah- My inspiration to help the less fortunate.
32) Richard Branson- My inspiration to use business as a tool for good for the planet and people.
33) Mark Zuckerberg/Steve Jobs/Bill Gates- My inspiration for never giving up, coming up with ideas no matter how big or small, and creating products the people will appreciate.
*The last 5 people mentioned are all billionaires. If I ever reach that status I want to do what I said I will do to help people and our planet. With power comes the heart to do good. I know that after death, I will finally be able to fly and will happily do so looking back on all I did that made me proud and happy to do what I could to make Earth a better place even by an inch.*
You will notice that Rajvir’s Vision Board is very much like a Bucket List from the movie, “The Bucket List“. A bucket list is a list of things you want to do or accomplish before you die. I commend Rajvir for having great vision about what she wants to accomplish in life and for sharing her Vision Board with all of us.
One of my suggestions for improvement to this Vision Board was to change the wording of her desires from “I want” to “I am” to make it an affirmation. An affirmation is a positive statement of what is or what is going to be. An example of this is to change the wording from “I want to become a U.S. Citizen” to “I am a U.S. Citizen”.
The law of attraction does not know the difference between your wishes and your reality. If you constantly tell yourself that you are a U.S. Citizen, even if you are not currently one, the law of attraction will assume that is what you want. This will set things in motion and, if you stay focused long enough and work towards this goal, events will eventually begin to take place that will allow this to become a reality. That’s how the law of attraction works.
By focusing on what you want and stating as if it were a reality right now, you are giving the law of attraction orders to make that happen for you.
Another suggestion I gave Rajvir is to keep this larger list, but then to make a smaller version with less than 5 immediate desires/goals so that she can keep focused on them day and night. Too many goals at once tends to dilute one’s attention. Most people seem to be able to stay focused on 5 goals at time. Next, she will want to set deadlines on when she wants to make each of these dreams happen in her life.
The final step I suggested to her is to use The Nine A’s to Acing The Law of Attraction Checklist that I created in my book, Awaken Your Power! The process is a step-by-step process that ensures you are doing everything correctly to make your desires manifest.
Do you have a comment or question about this post? Would you like to share your goals or Vision Board? I’d love to hear from you. Just post your comment in the section below.
Until next time,